New Mexico State University – Carlsbad
- Novel Writing (Spring 1998, Fall 1999)
- Greek Mythology (Fall 1999)
- Introduction to Web site design (Summer 2001)
Fall 2002: Astronomy 110g Introduction to Astronomy.
A survey of the universe: observations, theories, and the methods of modern astronomy. Topics include the history of astronomy, gravity, light, planets, stars and stellar evolution, galaxies, and cosmology, etc.
- Observation through a Celestron NexStar 11 GPS telescope
- Still camera photography of Constellations
- Still camera photography of star spectrum using Rainbow Optics Star Spectroscope